Thursday, May 19, 2005

Star Wars "Revenge of the Sith"

Continuing a tradition started years ago when George Lucus re-released the first Star Wars movie and in a swing to regain a part of my childhood I saw the last of the six movies tonight(this morning) at 12:01am. I thought that this movie was absolutely masterful. I don't own a storm trooper helmet (actually I don't even own one of those plastic $9.99 lightsabers from Wal-Mart) so I am not the kind of fan that really rates when it comes to this kind of stuff but the original Triliogy becuase of my age is engrained into the fabric of who I am as much as the space shuttle challanger tradgedy and Seseme Street. I was really impressed with how well the story was able to be told and especially with how well Lucus was able to tie the story back to "A New Hope" and not miss a single strand. This is the best of the three "new" movies and is anything made me like the last two that much more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home